Every casino has slightly different ways to make a deposit, but after the first one, every other consecutive deposit will be similar enough to understand. The following are the basic steps to adding cash to your account. By making this move, you can access the real play mode, wager and win.
1. Find the right casino online. If you don’t have one, check out our reviews.
2. Sign up for a free account. If you already have an account, login with your user details.
3. Go the ‘Cashier’ section on your user interface.
4. Scan through the available options and choose your preferred method.
5. Once your payment method is selected, you will have to follow with the instructions. These can vary. Some may popup a third party account and others have a form. Credit or debit card transactions usually take place directly on the site and are the quickest methods.
6. Complete any form, review your transaction and confirm your deposit.
7. In most cases, a deposit will be instant or less than 10 minutes.
8. Check your casino account to verify the money is there and start playing!
If a casino suspects any dodgy or suspicious activity, or criteria and details are not respectfully inputted, you risk the chance of having your account and/or payment frozen. This can be a very misfortunate and lead to a very tedious task of proving your identity, your finances and anything else the operator sees reasonable. Check and double check everything before you hit the confirm/submit button.
Once you’re ready to transfer your winnings out of your account, all you’ll need to do is follow these steps below:
1. Login to your casino account.
2. Confirm you have enough funds in your balance to initiate a payout.
3. Go to the ‘Cashier’ and select ‘Withdrawal’.
4. Choose the payment method you would like to use and complete the questions asked.
5. Click on the submit button.
In general, payments are processed within 24-48 hours. However, this can vary from operator to operator.
To keep you from incurring any unexpected upheavals or unwanted confusion, there are a few things you should make a mental note of.
Your Identification - To avoid any fraud or scam, the casino will perform a basic identity check on you. This is not a background check, but rather a process in which you will be asked to send in a piece of ID and other verifiable documents. If there are any security alerts, the casino may deny you your winnings. This is also done to prove that you are the legal gambling age.
Fees - Most casinos do no charge you to make a deposit. That said you will have to check with the third party (i.e. bank) to see whether or not there are any fees on your side. When you make a withdrawal, some methods will charge you a small fee. Always confirm before initiating the process.
Currency - Many operators will accept the main currencies like C$, USD, EUR and GBP. A good rule of thumb is to keep your account in your chosen currency as well as all of your deposits and withdrawals. This saves you from confusion and losing money from the actual conversion.
Payment Methods - Just because one casino accepts a specific method does not mean another site will too. Likewise, not all deposit options will work for withdrawals. It’s always a good idea to have a top choice and a few backup methods.
Processing Period - When you submit a withdrawal, the casino must process your request. Basically, they need to make sure you have rightfully won the money and confirm there are no errors. The processing time takes around 48 hours, but sometimes less. There are casino sites that do not process any payments on the weekends.
Transfer Times - Nearly all deposits are instant; some slower than others. If you are very eager to get to a game, the fastest methods would be credit or debit card followed by certain eWallets. Withdrawal times will also vary and in general take 2-10 days after the processing period.
Minimum and Maximum Limits - When you make a deposit, there will be a minimum amount you can add to your account. This is usually between C$10 and C$30. Once you’re ready to withdrawal funds, check with the operator to verify the minimum and maximum amount. Often the minimum is C$50. The maximum amount can vary greatly on any given site. Some casinos have a maximum limit of C$2500 a day and others have a C$5000 limit a month. As you can see, this is a huge difference and why we stress the importance of reading all the terms and conditions.
Making a deposit or withdrawal is very easy to initiate and will not take a lot of your time. Remember, if you have any questions or concerns, you can always contact the customer support on the site. Casinos you’ll find here have the most professional support team and fastest payment methods. If you haven’t found a site yet, be sure to check out our reviews.